PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Bournemouth July 2004
View Single Post
Old 16th Oct 2003, 17:28
weselfluren

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
rant (sorry!)

Barnaby,

glad to hear that it's all going well so far, what with the drinks, the stories, the milf's and the work starting to get serious too.

Count yourself lucky though, as hr still don't seem to be stirring too much after they "shut down" to move to Swanick in May - there hasn't been a peep out of them since. I'm (still)f f f:mad waiting for my interview date, and will count myself as a lucky WF if I have one in my hand before January.

Managed to find the new hr number and address (no, it's not on the NATS website, why would they want to put it on there??:ooh and speak to the hr director, Andy. He said "maybe november sometime" ie. I don't really know..... Doesn't fill me with confidence or much hope to be honest. Still, if I've already waited 9 months, another 6 or so couldn't hurt ......

Glad to hear that they can organise a p*ss up in a bar though. That gives some reassurance.

Sorry for my continual ranting, but it does take the biscuit and yes I am dead jealous of all of you on the course right now. Make the most of it and keep us hopefulls updated on whats going on at Hurn, unless Pprune is banned on NATS PC's.........