PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Virgin Australia Priority For Boarding
View Single Post
Old 5th Nov 2018, 14:07
AerialPerspective

Received 64 Likes on 28 Posts
Originally Posted by zanthrus
Professional Amateur, what a load of ****. So Police don't sign up to risk their lives for the community the same as ADF members do? By the way many ADF members are not risking their lives as they are not in combat roles. You are a tosser to think that the military is all high and mighty above all else. I respect their service, but no more than any other profession.
Exactly - and those that have been accused of murdering locals in Afghanistan, are we going to let them board first too - just like showing respect to a corrupt police officer. I want to see our troops supported and looked after but I'd pay higher taxes for a proper support mechanism for former fighting men and women. I don't blame VA for this, I blame our cynical PM who's thought bubble this obviously was - just like cynically suggesting we move our Embassy to Jerusalem... not because of any policy reason, but because there just happened to be a strong Jewish block voting in Wentworth which if they lost might lose them government. The Jewish people of Wentworth saw through it.