PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 5th Nov 2018, 12:39
Bartek1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey everybody! I've been lurking on this forum for a while and decided it's time to join in
I am currently a week away from my Stage 3 - passed Stage 2 a month ago and I have to say I found the whole test quite enjoyable. The first part of FEAST out of 10 people only me and some other person went on to take DART. After doing DART I felt that if this is what a job as ATC looks like, I think I could be good at it. I got an invitation email for Stage 3 the very next morning so I think that indicates that I passed the DART with a pretty decent score ( or maybe not lol ).

Anyway, as english is my second language ( I am polish ) I was wondering if there is anyone who could help me out a bit with this final part of recruitment. I have never done any recruitment solely in english language and here is one of the hardest possible! I'd like to know a bit more about what to expect so I can prepare adequately and not ruin my chances just because of language barrier.

Originally Posted by LBroadbean
For stage 3 how would you give evidence of emotional stability?

Would this be examples of how I dealt with situations like loosing a family member, bullying and situations like that or am I on the wrong track?

+For ATC motivation examples, is stating that I used to want to be a pilot a good or a bad idea?

Thanks for any help!
Like that above:

How do you know they will ask you about your emotional stability? is there any source to possible questions they can ask? or ATC motivation examples.

Please any kind person PM me if you are willing to share some insights on this last stage. It's quite an investment for me to travel to England for those tests and all I want is have some fair chance