PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HKAOS Membership update 3 Nov 18
View Single Post
Old 4th Nov 2018, 08:09
Liam Gallagher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
HKAOA's Membership update 3 Nov 18

Reading that update reminded me of the old tale of the guy who went into the used car lot and his opening line to the spiv salesman was, "My wife absolutely loves the car, I must buy it, what's your best price?"ŵ

NC (whether that's the Negotiating Commitee or Numero Crunch, I dunno), for the sake of everything's that holy perhaps your dignity or even your own rectal integrity;- PLEASE STOP... STANDOWN... REST.... WALK AWAY.... PLEASE.

We all know Management is as trustworthy as gas station sushi, so you can hardly be surprised they are now reversing out of agreed positions. But in many ways the HKAOA has invited this. You are chasing this deal way too hard and you have been negotiating with yourselves for some months, Your desperation oozes out of every HKAOA update. I am sure you mean well, but you are no longer respresenting the members, This is not democracy. The parts you have agreed are so far from what the membership wants, not only are these negotiations doomed, but you have undermined any future negotiations. You have become the playthings of management. PLEASE STOP.

1. During HPE the Company smiled at the table, whilst introducing "double SO". Your response was to unzip your trousers and offer concessions.
2. During the recent talks, you have agreed to buy back ARAPA and RP07 and offered a zero % pay rise in return for HKPA similar to COS18 new joiners. That is meagre. However, management sense they could take you for more and introduced COS18, which demands new joiners are no longer represented by the HKAOA (ie you). Your response to this massive biatch-slap was to drop your unzipped trousers and bend over the table.
3. Impasse was declared, however rather than grab your trousers and run, you proposed drafting the sh!t sandwich into a "contract"!!. Are you mad? Are you surprised they have now come at you with " the mother of Clause 7", when you swallowed the motherload called COS18?

HPE was embarrassing, this is now bordering on self-harm. If this was a boxing match, the referee would have stopped it many rounds ago. If this were a dog, someone would have called the RSPCA months ago. This is why we teach our daughters not to date pilots.

PLEASE PLEASE SOMEONE STOP THIS MADNESS. THIS IS OUR CAREERS CIRCLING THE PLUGHOLE

Last edited by Liam Gallagher; 6th Nov 2018 at 10:21.