PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - HeliOps 2019 Calendar Giveaway
View Single Post
Old 31st Oct 2018, 08:28
KiwiNedNZ

Received 229 Likes on 72 Posts
Devil HeliOps 2019 Calendar Giveaway

Okay trying this again with a different question and a couple of rules around it

I have put aside 250 of our 2019 HeliOps calendars to give away for Xmas presents this year. I have been part of this industry since I was a kid and I still have the passion for it even though recently I lost two more very good friends in the crash of an MD500 here in NZ last week. Doing what I do enables me to capture some amazing images of the things that most of you do - and every year I try and collect about 30 of the best images and compile them into this annual calendar we do. Its a privilege and a pleasure to be involved in this industry, capturing moments that will last a lifetime. So thats why each year I give away some of these calendars to members here and hope you reflect on this amazing industry each time you turn over a new month or go to scribble something on your calendar. As you add your post to this thread please take a moment to remember my friends killed here in NZ (Nick Wallis, Paul Hondelink and Scott Theobald), as well as Eric Swaffer the pilot killed in the AW169 crash. We are involved with an unforgiving industry - so please be safe out there and wherever you are raise a glass to absent friends.

The task for this years post is very simple - make a post outlining your most memorable moment involving a helicopter either as a pilot, crewman, owner, operator, or in whatever role you are involved in this industry with. Dont just post a three or four word post or these will just get deleted. Have a think about what you write as inspiration to others, or for others to chuckle at. With all the recent tragedy out there its nice for people to get some enjoyment from ones post or a chuckle.

Once you have made your post please send me a PM with name or username and postal address and I will send you off the 2019 edition of the HeliOps calendar. Those who responded from the other thread dont need to resend me your address.

So thanks everyone, fly safe out there and be that extra little bit careful.

Below are some of the images on this years edition of the calendar.