PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Helicopter down outside Leicester City Football Club
Old 30th Oct 2018, 21:57
GrayHorizonsHeli

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Lonewolf_50

Regarding your idea of hitting something on the way in: what evidence are you pointing to that prompted that speculation?
hmmm i dunno...a spiralling out of control helicopter that appears to not hit a thing on its departure??? something somewhere had to have happened. But again, I digress, could have just as easily been a sleepy mechanic not torquing the bolts correctly. I see lots of things on the pictures and videos that pique my interest. the could haves that may turn into the cause.
If you're so upset about musings by others, leave the thread and don't come back. clearly you're drawn here for a reason though....is it to try and start fights?

The accident investigators aren't special by any means either. they cast a wide net, rule out things as they go along in a structured way. Nothing different going on here at all except it's not so structured. They just put it onto a nice dossier in the end and publish it.