PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flybe-9
Thread: Flybe-9
View Single Post
Old 29th Oct 2018, 18:27
Jetscream 32

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
750,000 shares sold today and share price just over 12p..... time for heads to roll!!

What an absolute shame that the employees are sat watching this “car crash” and would probably do anything to save their jobs, yet the board... who appear on the face of it to be fairly incompetent are having a “Costa Concordia” moment and are failing miserably to take command of anything and admit no responsibility for their poor judgement, lack of communication and lack of leadership to steer the ship to a port of safe refuge and sit out the storm.....

* Top 20 routes for Q400 should be 100% focus
* Ditch all non domestic ops and routes
Until 100% of Brexit clarity known why would you allow this to continue on a risk register as red flag item that could fold you overnight?
* Park ALL Jets or offer them out to ACMI market
* RETAIN all crews and offer them out on agency contracts - lose them and they will never return
(most skygods I work with want a stable roster, good pay and a decent home life)
*Invest what little money they have in MRO capability and alternative low cost bases to operate from
*Innovate in the business market which is their core product
*Innovate in their method of business traveller retention
*Innovate in their ACMI capability
*Agressively regain control of the Islands
*Think outside the box with value add partners that are non aviation

I pray and hope for all of the employees sake that it works out ok - god speed.....

Full opposite rudder till the rotation stops, centralise, stick forward to unstall, recover from the ensuing dive - convert speed to height!!

Very frustrating living 40 minutes away... especially when it could be recovered from the fully developed spin it is in!

Switching to guns.... ready to fend off the chowing I’m going to get!