PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Skype and #$%@#$ MS
View Single Post
Old 29th Oct 2018, 00:26
Loose rivets
Psychophysiological entity

Location: Tweet Rob_Benham Famous author. Well, slightly famous.
Received 37 Likes on 18 Posts
Well I felt I had to do it. The alternative might have been dumping my contacts if I'd gone past the date. Who knows?

It's on the PC and the Laptop now and seems to have the list there. IT HAS NO MENU SYSTEM per se, and I can't allot an on-disc address for the file, so yes, it must be in a cloud somewhere. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

It did offer me the chance to bring conversations in messages etc., across from 7. It seemed to work, though I immediately forgot how I'd done it. I'm not sure if one has to do it again.

It won't be long before I know if the PC will be a thing of the past. It clutters even my huge desk and it would be nice to have just a laptop I could slide away. The keyboard is the thing - I just can't imagine using anything by my partly flat Logi. The keyboad on my Vaio is grand but the screen is crap - always has been. Looks like it doesn't have enough bulbs behind it. Pity, it would have lasted me out.

Point being, I need this KYB no matter what I buy. Can one put such a keyboard on an iPad thingie?