PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Accident or incident
View Single Post
Old 28th Oct 2018, 18:57
Aborouhi92

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Accident or incident

Hello dear friends ,

Recently i passed an interview for a major airline and i was offered and employment as a first officer , they asked for so many original papers that i managed to get , but one of the papers they asked for

Is a reference letter mentioning " No accident or incident statement " + my flight records !

now just to shed some light on my past training experience ! , i studied in a non EASA state where i obtained my ICAO license , then i decided to convert my license to European license so i had to do the CPL / IR + ATPL Subjects all over again + 30 more hours pilot in command since i had only 70 and in order to obtain EASA license you need to have 100 hrs pilot in command

in an EASA approved training Organization in Europe . please note that the airlines that i was offered employment with accepts only pilots with EASA licenses , i managed to get a reference letter with a no accident or incident statement from my EASA ATO , but i couldn't get it from my previous school since i had an incident there , my question : are they gonna accept the statement i provided from my EASA ATO only ?

Or is it bad not to have both ?