PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - US Politics Hamsterwheel v2.0
View Single Post
Old 26th Oct 2018, 15:50
ethicalconundrum

Originally Posted by Turbine D View Post
ethical,

Let me re-word this for you so you see the total picture, especially the half you are missing, think the Trumpster's daily circle rallies:

I'm sure all the conservatives in the echo chamber were just happy as clams. No one gets upset inside of their own circle-jerk. However, any kind of extension of societal interaction with people of liberal bent could have resulted in some serious tears, screaming fits, throwing things and other common RW behavior when thiey don't get things exactly their way.

So there is the other half of the picture you failed to paint.
Thanks. Maybe you could find some examples like this?: https://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...lclearpolitics

BTW, it wasn't more than a handful of days ago that Trump sat down with 60 Min Leslie Stahl, representing 92% of US reporters who are liberal. She got schooled. Most rallies that Trump has been holding(except TX) are in states and towns populated by liberals. He is out there in DC, surrounded by the liberal infestation that is 'the beltway'. There's no escape until one gets to real America.

We've got HR members, and an ex AG from the liberal side telling their constituents to kick people when they are down. Hillary speaks up and tells us there can be no civility until the Dems are back in power. "That's why I believe if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and/or the Senate, that's when civility can start again. But until then, the only thing that the Republicans seem to recognize and respect is strength.". Every day is another angry liberal ranting and hair-pulling because they didn't get their way. There is the #walkaway movement for thousands leaving the Dems because they are disgusted with the mind control of the cult of personality on the left. Do you find the same for those on the conservative side? Got any examples?