PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - In-cockpit videos
View Single Post
Old 24th Oct 2018, 09:55
rarelyathome

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Nurse2Pilot
jonkster -- thanks! Hard to dismiss the suction cup issue as not all suction cups are made equal.
flyinkiwi -- thanks for sharing your thoughts! As mentioned, I have considered how the camera can be a distraction and I think I've shared my solution for it. I also brain dump (although I use a different term!) after learning sessions but having a camera or video/audio recording means I don't have to rely on my short term memory and can rest assured that if I forget something, the recording surely won't!

rarelyathome -- first you accuse me of confirmation bias, then you accuse me of patronising... but please re-read your posts and try to see which one of us is doing which. If you have a way that I can do ACMI in a civilian trainer aircraft, I'm all ears! I guess you've also missed the varios videos on YouTube taken from inside fighter cockpits? Granted they're for sharing and not for learning, but where's the talk of distraction and danger there? I do apologise for not knowing about your 30+ years in the RAF, but I wonder how you expected me to know that? Is it the same way you know that video recording does not work despite not doing it yourself or dealing with people who have done it and learned from it? I would appreciate it if you'd stop projecting on me. Thanks!
not sure what projecting on you means but I’ll certainly stop. Bye