PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - BA Direct Entry Pilot.
View Single Post
Old 23rd Oct 2018, 17:50
wiggy

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Originally Posted by efarto

i appreictae JSS may change things too but even with the worse, I feel much less fatigued than previous outfit.

How do you know what the worse will be if you didn’t participate in a dry run?
Given you didn’t have you had a look at the results of the dry run and got an idea of what work pilots of your seniority ended up with?

As for being less fatigued now, well that is a good thing no doubt but it is a consequence of rostering under Bidline. Maybe we can revisit this conversation after 6 months under JSS where, as our esteemed colleagues have pointed out, there are no more blindlines, seeded trips, etc, and much more scope for much more efficient utilisation of assets (us).

Fundamentally I’ll be honest and say I think it is a bit misleading to start encouraging people to “come on in, the water is lovely,” based on rosters worked under a very shortly to be defunct rostering system...

I guess my requirements are a lot less, my home life felxibile so my JSS commands will be short.
Lots can rightly claim that (self included), it guarantees nothing...FWIW a lot of people who put in short commands for the dry runs were suprised by the level of satisfaction they didn’t achieve.

Last edited by wiggy; 23rd Oct 2018 at 19:17.