PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - best A320 China cpt contract 2017
View Single Post
Old 23rd Oct 2018, 05:35
Lostmywaycanuk

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Relocating to China

Originally Posted by grumman_driver
Hi guys; so it seems the time has come to make the move... Which airline would you recommend? BCA based in Sanya was my favourite but rumour has it there is a long waiting list for the base... Spring based in Shanghai should be good but the money seems less than BCA... Looking to relocate with the family for one 3 year term... Any advice from insiders? Thx in advance!
Hello my friend
my best advise just take a contract position! Commute there is a good reason why 80% of guys do it ! Once you get to China you will realize it’s the most unstable job you have ever had ! Right now caac running a extra sim and written test on all foreign captains ! Fail it your done ! Really want to put your family in a pickle come on to China !
Ive survived this 5 years and just recently started to speak out after seeing 8 or 9 guys I know go through hell and back ! Every pilot here seems to think it’s the other guys fault that somehow they survived all this nonsense! And for what ? I guarantee it’s not the guys who have some fault if they can get hired and last 4 years why in the last two to three months should a major fault with them show up !
Back to the topic ! Pay for private school 25 g usd in sept get fired in oct ! Chinese companies will dock 8 months of education from your last pay ! If your like my unlucky friend x that by two ! Two kids get a great exposure to another culture ! One the would screw a 10 year old outa xmas and burn a family’s 3 years hard work !
THINK ABOUT IT !!!!!