PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - In-cockpit videos
View Single Post
Old 22nd Oct 2018, 17:19
rarelyathome

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by Nurse2Pilot

It seems like I won't exactly be getting the help I wanted from this thread as almost 30 posts on, I've still got no replies that are direct answers to my initial queries, so to those who are all doom-and-gloom about this idea, I would greatly appreciate sharing actual experiences I (and anyone else) can learn from!
Probably because you're not really hearing everybody that is telling you it's not a good idea. You will need to be aware of confirmation bias when you are flying and all your replies seem to be trying to confirm your own decision that yours is a good idea.
I can't give you actual experiences because I don't allow cameras. If you were learning where I instruct you would not be allowed anyway but, even so, there isn't enough time between aircraft trips (you won't be the only one using the aircraft) for you to fix cameras and sort audio. Just concentrate on the instruction you get - it really will get you through. Your instructor will ensure you have completed the exercise satisfactorily before moving on and each stage will be reinforced throughout your training.

Last edited by rarelyathome; 22nd Oct 2018 at 19:17.