PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - In-cockpit videos
View Single Post
Old 20th Oct 2018, 23:48
Nurse2Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
artschool, you may think that's funny but here's a guy with eight cameras in his cockpit! SMH

Originally Posted by Clare Prop
Phones and iPads have to be stowed properly. Also, one thing that really bugs me is the little circles on my windscreens from when people on private hires have used suction cups and not cleaned up after themselves.
Define "stowed properly"? I'm not talking about devices placed inside bags or zipped up pockets, I'm talking about devices used while in flight just like the iPad on the video above!

But I do hear ya about people not cleaning up after themselves! Do you warn these same people as you do here? Do you have a secondary attachment point or tether points for those who use suction mounts?

I've re-read this thread and just wanted to pick up on the issue of a GoPro coming loose and falling off inside the cockpit while in flight. Has anyone ever had this happen before or know of an instance where this occurred? Granted an incorrect setup of the GoPro mount will mean it will fall off, a correct installation of the GoPro shouldn't make this an issue, yes? The mounts are almost as idiot-proof as they can make it and as seen in this video, a properly applied mount can be placed on an aircraft wing and will not come off!! Timestamp 5:30 in the video

I'll give that test a try with the RAM mount and see how much it can tolerate.