PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Manchester-2
Thread: Manchester-2
View Single Post
Old 20th Oct 2018, 19:58
LAX_LHR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by eye2eye5
For my two penn'orth, LAX-LHR lacks balance in his posts. He has inside knowledge which allows him to post details of new or additional services, but fails to balance that with details of reducing or ceasing services. I know he feels that is not his function, but he then comes across as a happy clappy cheerleader and not an informed contributor.
and another one who selectively misreads posts so they can get their little dig in. Funny that I’ve just looked back at a few of my posts and they indeed report bad news. AA to ORD going and VLM collapsing thus not starting MAN are 2 recent ones for a start, not my fault that MAN seems to be enjoying more good news than bad news route wise, or is the green eyed monster clouding things a little perhaps?. And as I’ve said, I report both good and bad news as regularly as required on other channels.

Another reason my posts could seem to lack ‘balance’ Is that others, usually from other airports that have been named previously, are very very quick off the draw when it comes to bad news, thus I miss the chance to report it so. If those same people shared the same enthusiasm and speed to post the good news, well, we could all live as one happy sappy family couldnt we? Your rock awaits your return......

(as you can tell by the tone of my posts, I just don’t care anymore, why should I have to sit here and take this sh*te nonsense purely because I post good news.....)