PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Manchester-2
Thread: Manchester-2
View Single Post
Old 20th Oct 2018, 12:22
LAX_LHR

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by chinapattern
It's funny that LAX-LHR couldn't wait to announce BHX and BRS had lost their flights on another forum yet remained ominously quiet about MAN's losses!
chinapattern:

1- Why do you feel the need to belittle me at every oppertunity you can. Your obsession is just creepy, sad, pathetic and just down right weird. Move on, you look a fool.

2- it may have escaped your attention that I haven’t actually posted on here for a while, even with good news to report. But, let’s not let reality get in the way of your chance to be a keyboard warrior eh? I will continue to avoid posting on here in the main, but felt it was appropriate to come on and call you out for the sad little individual you are.

3- I did actually report the Cityflyer MAN news via other channels. But again, let’s not have the truth inconvenience your sad little tirade.

4- Funny how you don’t lambast your little flag boy for BHX for doing what you accuse me of, isn’t it? By that, I mean funny how Ian F/BHX5DME, and the fact he only seems interested in this thread when there is bad news to report. But no, of course you wouldn’t call out your little poster boy, would you?

5- instead of pestering me and obsessing, why not worry about your own little airport. Yes, MAN has lost a few flights from BA. Least we still have them. How’s BA working out for BHX? How’s your TATL? Any luck getting an Easyjet base yet? Ryanair expansion? Icelandair? FlyOne? Air India reductions? Too soon?

hopefully this post stays on long enough for you to read it, I have no doubt at all that it will eventualły get removed. I’m not even that fussed if I get banned off here. The fact that’s the level of discussion has sunk to ‘how can I mock LAX_LHR today’ or fictional moans about the airport with some ridiculous sentiment, seems I won’t be missing much!

over and out.