PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair let cabin crew sleep on the floor.
Old 19th Oct 2018, 14:24
flyingmed

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Libel

This photo is definitely defamatory. It is a blatant attempt to show crew being mistreated by their employer. If you work for a company and post anything misleading or false (be it photos or text) about that company on Instagram/Facebook/Linkedin or any other public forum you are subject to libel. This photo was misleading AND false. The path to a better Ryanair is a tightrope, the unions (I hope) dot the i's and cross the t's because any step out of line only falls into Ryanairs hands and I really think this post if it was true would be brilliant, but the fact that it is fake has really undermined the process of crew recognition. Wasn't someone sued a few years ago after posting false comments about Ryanair on PPrune?

I do not condone the treatment of crew (especially cabin crew) by Ryanair however we are all adults working in a highly professional job and this just seemed like a very childish tactic!

The crew apparently stayed the night in the VIP lounge of the airport and then positioned home the next day but did not operate so the legal side of FTL's are not an issue here.

Last edited by flyingmed; 19th Oct 2018 at 14:27. Reason: spelling