PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair let cabin crew sleep on the floor.
Old 18th Oct 2018, 21:42
Nurse2Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by wiggy
I think before rushing to assume "the captain" should have stepped up and solved this accomodation problem it's worth establishing if there was one even involved in this situation...some airlines have crew on different itinaries...

As for the financial angle - A question - How good at FR at reimbursing staff for money spent on non-pre approved ad hoc expenses?
What do you mean? How can there be a stranded crew but no stranded captains? As for reimbursement, if FR repays the expense, then good, if not, then I'm sure this would still be useful to some people at some point, yes?

Originally Posted by ShyTorque
I'm not sure why you're asking me that, ask Ryanair!
As I said, I have to do it and I do get reimbursed where necessary. I have no idea how that particular company deal with a situation like this - although it's obvious what they ought to do if they expect their crew to be fit to fly.
Not asking you per se, but asking the captains here, really. We all know that FR won't do it for whatever reason, so what's stopping a captain from stepping up now and putting pressure on FR to reimburse him later on?