PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 17th Oct 2018, 19:34
SATCOS WHIPPING BOY

Received 55 Likes on 28 Posts
Just a typo Airpolice, I bet the book will be full of them.

I am looking forward to the book, hopefully it will answer some of the many queries I have listed over the years.
Hopefully it will detail all the little anomalies we have found over the years. Like the little diversion into Baragwanath to drop Ewald off so you could fly into the press-packed airfield on your own, will it explain why Ewald wasn't with you when leaving Farnborough but you met up with him not long after over in France - out of sight of the cameras? Will it explain why weeks later you chose to continue from Indonesia without your chase plane which you say was impounded but Ewald says it had ended its task and was returning home? As a matter of interest why was it impounded? Will it explain some past history? ie why you have left various places under a cloud (the metaphorical type not the literal fluffy ones because you don't fly IFR). Hopefully it will be littered with great images of all the warbird aircraft you have displayed in and the military pilots that trained you so well (I may know some of them ;-) )

Should make for good reading.

Last edited by SATCOS WHIPPING BOY; 17th Oct 2018 at 19:58. Reason: speeling erra