PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 2018 Light Aircraft Association AGM award vote
Old 17th Oct 2018, 18:08
Mike Flynn

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts
Thanks for that timeline Satco.

100% accurate.

Sam was my first point of contact when I first anomalies in her solo claims.

Tracey has tried to describe me as a troll and suggested via her lawyers threatening letter I have some sort of personal agenda.

This of course I dismissed as a normal legal backoff strategy journalists get all the time.

Hence my change of ID on here to my real name.

My interest has been solely to expose the truth.

I am not a mouthpiece for Sam or indeed anyone else.

Boeing Aircraft issued two press release claiming Tracey was on a solo expedition and on the strength of those all the UK and foreign media printed and broadcast stories on the female pilot flying a biplane across Africa and later UK to Sydney alone or solo.

There was never any mention of a commercial pilot with 20,000 hours in his log book,an instructor rating who restored the Spirit of Artemis sitting up front in the tutor seat.

The departures and arrivals were staged and Ewald Gritsch disappeared and hid as per the famous picture in Sydney where Tracey blatantly accepted a solo flight award from the Australian Women Pilots Association. This was later replaced by a second certificate omitting the word solo.

There would never have been any publicity for Tracey had it not been for that four letter word:

SOLO

Last edited by Mike Flynn; 18th Oct 2018 at 05:49.