PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 2018 Light Aircraft Association AGM award vote
Old 17th Oct 2018, 16:06
SATCOS WHIPPING BOY

Received 55 Likes on 28 Posts
and jumping in too (a tandem jump)

There is a lot of fuss made about the "Vile Internet trolls" Sam Rutherford, Jay Sata and Satcoswhippingboy (thanks Terry H).

We all came to this particular party rather late in the discussion.
The initial Pprune references to her ladyship came in as far back as 18th March 2015 (09:53 to be exact) in a thread on here titled The Lady Who Flew Africa.- started by joy ride.
The first enquiry about her not being alone came on the 19th March 2015 (10:31) with a comment about there being a chase plane - by vctenderness
not long followed by confirmation by Tony Mabelis that it was a C208 Caravan with her.
First indication of questions about solo or not were raised 30 March 2015 by Proof Reader
It was a further 10 weeks before Sam joined in to clarify the point on 15th Jun 2015
There follows many many more posts on the subject. All factual, no trolling at all.
As far as I can see Jay came into much later when he opened the TCT main thread 14 April 2016
At some point there was a thread merge with his new thread and one other (not this Lady who Flew Africa one though) and things start to get a little confusing.
It seems The Lady who Flew Africa one closed 13th October 2016 (19:57) by Saab Dastard.
For what it is worth I made my first post on this subject 22nd July 2016

Since these start dates I see no evidence of Trolling, certainly nothing Vile. Factual posts that have touched a nerve.

so with that cleared up. Stay focused.
Questions about these flights began way before we joined in. Is TCT worthy of any awards? Is she a good role model? Is she good at avoiding the questions?

Oh BTW whilst on the topic of questions:
I have asked questions in open forum
I have asked questions to her friends to pass on to her
I have asked questions using the links on her website.

I know for a fact I am not alone in doing so.

Answers received to date = ZERO