PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 16th Oct 2018, 09:57
Boa06

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Arg1203
I know this thread is about the interview process but just wondered if anyone has any suggestions on best places to live whilst at the college? Been trawling online and not a fan of places in Whiteley/Fareham so far. Seen quite a few nice places in Portsmouth - is this close enough or will traffic be an issue? I've heard bad things about the M27??? I live in a small-ish city just now and traffic has never been a big issue for me, so don't want to find myself sat in traffic for hours per week!

I live in suburbs of Southampton - my personal experience is that the M27 can be pretty hellish, I tend to avoid it where possible anywhere around rush hour. It can sometimes be slow around rush hours but if there's an accident (which happens too regularly for my liking) then you can be a bit stuck. Depends whether you want to deal with that, otherwise I'd suggest looking closer to CTC or even Burseldon / Swanick direction. I personally wouldnt want to commute from central Portsmouth if i had the option of somewhere closer but it's your choice! The hours currently at college are 8-4 so that will help a little with the traffic.