PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 2018 Light Aircraft Association AGM award vote
Old 15th Oct 2018, 17:51
clareprop

Received 13 Likes on 7 Posts
My wife and I are both long time members of the LAA. We've sent our vote supporting re-instatement of TC-Ts award. Whether she is right or wrong or, Mrs. Mitty I care not. We did so to offset the tsunami of bile that says as much about the spitefulness of many contributors as gross exaggeration does perhaps with some of TC-Ts alleged claims.
I just don't get it. If you don't show the evidence, how can you expose the lies? Here it is, the biggest lie of all. If you genuinely think this doesn't matter, or 'So what if she didn't actually do it?' then what the hell is the point of bothering to push our limits or achieve what we can?

Are things so bad that two bare-faced lies such as these are 'acceptable' just to hope that everything goes away? What is more, she still insists that she never said she flew solo and that people who say she did are, 'making foul accusations', 'are trolls',and 'misogynists'. How can any decent pilot be anything other than embarrassed by someone bringing our sport and hobby into such disrepute?

Last edited by clareprop; 15th Oct 2018 at 18:34.