PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Sweet... but can we do better?
View Single Post
Old 15th Oct 2018, 16:53
cargosales

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Jetscream 32
https://youtu.be/UGQqYS38DLE

Let me know if you have GoPro footage that can rival the frogs so we can have a face-off with them on youtube and get one up on them?.... gotta admit though - very nice!

PM if you have good footage as I have a video editing department, and it wouldn't take too long to pull something sweet together.....
Love that idea as long as it respects copyright and the £££ that the people who took the footage had to put into getting it. Equally that it doesn't drop anyone in the brown stuff.

I recognise rather well the footage from one of the clips already posted on this thread .. shame that the original soundtrack has been replaced. But also remembering questions being asked about a particular take-off and who exactly was flying. The correct answer for the grown-ups was "I'm terribly sorry but we didn't keep a written log of which days we filmed different bits on so we can't help you". Totally true but they 'forgot' to ask to see the timecoded Master tapes so it was smiles all round, brilliant PR coup for the unit and the Air Force concerned and no harm done to anyone.

CS