PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 2018 Light Aircraft Association AGM award vote
Old 15th Oct 2018, 11:07
SATCOS WHIPPING BOY

Received 55 Likes on 28 Posts
That is sad to hear. Begs the question if it is the sort of information a member should be posting publicly if it has not been made public by the Chairman himself. Where has she got that information from?

Unless I have missed it, I don't recall seeing anything about it elsewhere through "official" channels.

Originally Posted by hoodie
That letter from Matrix Chambers is not to the LAA - it is to 'Jay Sata' and is an accusation of harassment. Which was fair enough, tbh.
There are ones that have been directed at the LAA.

In her post at point one she says
1. I have not threatened the LAA with any kind of litigation, nor has anyone done so on my behalf. The Chairman is incorrect to assert this in his statement. I have already stated my willingness for all correspondence from my solicitor and myself to be published to make that point.
yet in Brian Davies statement he says (my bold):

Within weeks of the Motion being passed, the LAA received a letter from Tracey Curtis-Taylor's lawyers, requesting that we reverse the decision of the AGM which, of course, we could not do. This was followed by a further three letters, culminating in a threat of legal action against the LAA and/or its officers
Both can't be true and I know who I would believe.