PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - People Thinking Of Going CX
View Single Post
Old 14th Oct 2018, 09:26
lessonlearnt

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Morningcoffee

Thanks for the read and reply. I see lots of people here think you're management. I am new here so I will hold my judgement, BUT

Thanks for bringing that up to my attention. Yes I have a P2X rating but believe it or not, I have some experience before joining CX. So yes companies in my home country will look at me and they are. I have decided to take CX for everything I possibly can. List below....

1. My TT bonuses (every year we get a experience bonus which is just shy of 900 000hkd over 6 years - so I have 4.5 years left) and please note to all new joiners this is a thing of the past, so already you are loosing out coming here if you have experience.

2. I have and will take my maximum sick leave - it makes life so easy to extend my leave or days off - and I'm entitled to them. I hear the SO sick rate is climbing....Do you blame us? NEW JOINERS you will have to earn your sick leave and this is gong to suck when you trying to get fly more hours to pay your tax/rent etc and you sick.....

3. After getting a nice big shiny jet rating I am GONE!!!! Now its taken a little longer than I expected. But I feel sorry for people joining now as a SO......;4-5 years + for a upgrade. It sucks trust me.

If you are management you should clearly see there is a issue in this airline thats costing them massively.

Maybe wake up and smell the morning coffee.