PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 14th Oct 2018, 04:33
Clare Prop

Received 224 Likes on 101 Posts
ON the other thread (which I won't comment on as I am not a member of the LAA) there is this

"It has damaged our reputation and made us look misogynistic. We need to be generous and fix it.... Let’s play the game in a way that makes us attractive to young women and men, and encourages them to join us."

I am just your regular PPrune troll, but what this is suggesting is the most misogynistic thing of all, TOKENISM. It makes a mockery of the many women who have forged successful careers without a team of men to do all the work for us and haven't sought any publicity or thrown our toys out of the pram when we don't get everything our way.

The hidden agenda seems to be to get revenge on the LAA for being so beastly and mean and tear the horrid organisation to shreds, it's working a treat, would there be this much wringing of hands if she was a he? Is all you need to get an accolade to throw a tanty?

What a horrible situation, deliberately manipulated; if I were a member I would suggest expelling her from the association before the AGM for her remarks about the association then presumably she wouldn't be eligible for the trophy anyway, problem solved.