PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Anyone need's hourbuilding in US
View Single Post
Old 14th Oct 2003, 21:32
FlyingForFun

Why do it if it's not fun?

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TK,

Forgive me if this sounds a little harsh. You've been told on two separate threads that JAR pilots can not log time as safety pilot, yet you continue to advertise for someone to fly with you and log the time, apparently ignoring the advice that this is only useful to FAA license holders - even if you yourself hold an FAA license.

You now appear to have three separate aircraft in which you plan to fly. This doesn't sound right to me - are you really planning on flying all three? What dates are each aircraft available? Where are they based? Where do you plan on taking them?

I know you're just trying to find the cheapest way of doing things that you can, the same as most of us, but the way you are coming across on these forums does not inspire me to trust you. I'm sure that if you came up with a definite plan, and then looked around specifically for an FAA license holder to hour-build with you, rather than desperately posting information which is lacking in detail, self-contradicting and incorrect, you'd get a far better response.

FFF
--------------