PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Boeing's going nut ?
View Single Post
Old 14th Oct 2003, 19:42
superspotter

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Wizofoz, you talk utter bo*****s!!

"By comitting to the A380 airbus is building just another aircraft, but bigger, in a market where no-one was really screaming for such an aircraft. Don't get me wrong, it will fly and it will sell, but in numbers to make it profitable? By sticking with it's "one flight deck fits all" policy, Airbus is actually commiting all it's furture aircraft to 80's compatible technology.

Now look at the 7E7. THIS is a cutting edge technology aircraft. Composite airframe, no bleed engines, 8500NM range at 30% cut in DOCs."

Nobody wants the A380? Is that why its selling worldwide?
Thats a brilliant statement!! Sticking with a one flight deck policy is the wrong way to go!! I think you mean that you are pissed off that Boeing didnt think of it!! Better sticking to 80's compatible technology that 60's technology............Take yourself off down to an American truck dealer and have a look inside their wagons.They look great from the outside but sit yourself inside one and have a look around at the awful ergonomics straight from the 50's!! Is that how Boeing build their aircraft?
Also just take a look around you in the street, funny isnt it how all american cars these days look very european!! But look under the surface at the awful finish, bolts sticking out ready to pierce your scalp if you happen to stick your head in the boot/trunk like I almost did!! Wouldnt get that on a euro car!!

Lets face it, Boeing is a dead duck! Oh how it showed itself up announcing the Sonic Cruiser, basically throwing its dummy out of the pram because it was usurped by Airbus.Is the 7E7 going to go the same way as Sonic?? Cutting edge technology eh? Composites eh? I wonder...........who was using composites first before Boeing had even heard of them??

Boeing really need the 7E7 to work because there current products are not wanted any more are they? The 757 about to disappear, the 753 was a really good seller! The 747's drying up, they are getting desperate offering a 717-300!! How about that for 60's technology!! I think I'll shut up now!! I just get sick and tired of all the homophobia on here!