PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Skywest New Logo - what do you think!?
View Single Post
Old 14th Oct 2003, 09:35
cunninglinguist

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
To quote a famous detective " just the facts Maam "

Jetpipe, 146 is not the only A/C that flies into BRM with a red tail, both the 146 and 73 have J class does the F100 ? Oh, and btw, no 146 in the Q/Link fleet has 71 seats, the configs are : 6/58, 8/68, 8/79.
I tend to agree with cruze re. the operating costs of the F100 V the 146, especially taking into account the extremely low lease costs of some of the old fruit bats, although this is speculation as none of us know exactly what these costs are, it's a fair bet though.

Dr.Phil, ADL-KGI in a Saab, does it even have that range ( 900nm ) ?? it would be fun in winter with a GS of around 150kts

Stickshaker, lets compare apples with watermelons, Impulse went broke inside 6 months and got taken over by QF, Uncle wazza got kissed on the old fella by a fairy and woke up in bed with Australian Airlines, then by default, QF.
Yes, 2 airlines did fly into BRM, one made money, the other did'nt, the " other " one had alot more cash than Skywest and a little thing called " on carriage " , not eveyone who goes to BRM originates in Perth. I have a feeling if you phone a QF friendly travel agent over east, they are not going to book you Ml-PH with QF, then PH-BRM with skywest.

I know a few pilots with Skywest and wish them all the best................no point in blowing sunshine up their backsides though.