PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Tracey Curtis-Taylor (Merged threads)
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2018, 22:46
SATCOS WHIPPING BOY

Received 55 Likes on 28 Posts
This will be my last post for a while now. I think all that I can say has been said and so will leave it to the LAA to conduct their affairs as they see fit. If anything fresh surfaces then I will of course share it and / or join in the debate.

Sam Rutherford has summed it up nicely over on the main LAA forum with this :

It's really very simple, and has nothing to do with gender but everything to do with behaviour. It is also not personal - it's simply about right and wrong.
Tracey lied about 'solo' during the Africa trip in 2013, she is still lying today in 2018.
Should this behaviour even be accepted, let alone celebrated with awards, medals and trophies? I guess that's the fundamental question that is looking for an answer.

From what I have seen these past few years Sam has never changed his story - consistent throughout.
On the other hand Tracey and team have so many versions of their stories that it really is a mess to unravel. My mum used to say "Son, liars have to have good memories"

Make up your own minds, read through the various online articles, listen to the audio recordings, watch the videos. Ask your friends and fellow flyers that have first-hand experience of this, ask around at Old Warden and Shuttleworth and then decide. Get it clear in your mind that what you do is right (either way) and get those postal/proxy votes in.

Out for now
SWB