PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - RAAF Flight Screening Programme
View Single Post
Old 11th Oct 2018, 13:03
rickyrider35

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Red face Last ASP session of 2018?

Hi guys,
This isn't the first time I've posted, I was one of the lucky few who managed to snag a spot on FSP46, along with thunderchief, however, I was unfortunately unsuccesful. I've been told by my coordinator that I will most likely receive an offer to attend ASP sometime in November, because apparently they wanted to wait until my OSB expired (at the end of October) to then sit me through ASP and subsequently another OSB. While I don't fully understand the reasoning behind these dynamics, my question is actually quite simple.

Does anyone know when the last session of ASP is for 2018? I'm not sure if it's because it's late and I'm burnt out but I have been unable to find any info regarding the scheduling of the sessions for this year, while I clearly remember finding it pretty easily for FSP last year. Anyone have any ideas? I'm getting a bit more worried as time passes.

Thanks in advance and also a big thank you to all of you contributors who have made this thread legendary. Your help is greatly appreciated.