PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 2018 Light Aircraft Association AGM award vote
Old 11th Oct 2018, 07:57
airpolice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by rog747
This all getting totally out of hand - If I were Chairman, or on the Board I would seek to have an EGM, postpone the AGM to have a crisis meeting as to the strategy and
handling of this mess --- now a very delicate matter that is seemingly about to implode the Society and it's membership.

I first of all would want TCT suspended from the LAA and haul her in (alone) for a meeting to ask her the pertinent Q's that for so long have remained unanswered - these are pivotal to the Award being again honored to her (or not)
Just for the sake of intelligent debate, and I would not want to pre-judge... what on earth could she say in such a meeting that a reasonable person would accept?

What words might explain, in a reasonable fashion, the overpowering evidence that she is unfit to be honoured, in any way, by her aviation peers?

That's a serious question. Do any of you really think that there exists, deep in the fog, a Rabbit so awesome, that if pulled out of the hat, would make sense?