PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS interview process
View Single Post
Old 9th Oct 2018, 20:36
Trevor Hannant

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by AndreaCass
Hi! I have been checking this thread for a long time but I didn't write anything until now

I have scheduled my stage 2 for Monday 5th of November. I am flying from Spain on Friday to stay in London for the weekend so I got plenty of time to get to Whitely on Sunday ( I booked an Airbnb room at a walking distance from the venue). However I got my flight back from Gatwick Airport at 8.55pm on the same day of the assessment.

Do you think I will have enough time in case I am through all the assessments? In the email it says it should be finished by 5pm but I wonder if it is possible to get a delay and finish later. Also, do you think getting to the airport by train is a good option or should a rent a car?

Thank you in advance!
Hi Andrea!

I had a flight booked home from Gatwick for 8.20pm but missed it due to a couple of factors:

- Eurocontrol failure resulting in 90 minute delay starting and
- a fatality on the line causing cancellations and delays to rail services towards Gatwick

I'd hope that you don't suffer either or both of the above when you come over as you will have plenty time with the train if all's running smoothly.