PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 2018 Light Aircraft Association AGM award vote
Old 8th Oct 2018, 20:38
canopener

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ShortfinalFred
Mister Rutherford. To paraphrase a witness at a well known trial, "You would say that, wouldn't you". I hold no agenda except that I've become very uncomfortable with the level of personal abuse that this affair has generated online, and have met people who are stunned at your lobbying tactics. The vehemence of these, and the attacks on personal integrity they allege were made by you, is at odds with the persona you present here. There is a valid counter argument to be made here in relation to the LAA and it has received almost no airing, not entirely unsurprising when the internet forum arena nearly always descends into a negative spiral of accusation within moments of a topic appearing

Ex-spouses: Courts up and down the country are full of ex-spouses, slogging it out. An objective opinion from either is very rarely heard. It seems a sad day that this forum has now descended into one where this kind of thing is used to justify one side or another.
FYI Fred,Ex-spouses we may be but this is not some matrimonial slogging match.The only reason I've taken to posting on this forum is to clear the fog that has engulfed Tracey's recollection of the past.Every thing I have stated is 100% factual,no embellishment,no exaggeration,no stretching of the truth....all of her employment in NZ can be confirmed,the name of the supermarket where she stacked shelves,the restaurant where she waited tables,the flying school she was fired from,the aerial mapping and photography company she sales rep'd for.
One of my early posts on the other thread exposed the gross exaggeration on her website bio,you see Fred I was there for a lot of the content of that early bio stuff and most of it is shear fabrication.There is no animosity,no bitterness,no acrimony,no resentment on my part.....I just don't like BS'ing bullies.
Over and out......for now.Steve Taylor NZ.

Last edited by canopener; 8th Oct 2018 at 21:30. Reason: Grammar