PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 2018 Light Aircraft Association AGM award vote
Old 8th Oct 2018, 13:07
Fitter2

Received 30 Likes on 13 Posts
Dear 'shortfinalFred'

I have followed this thread and the previous one with a degree of amusement and bemusement.

What I do know is that everything Sam Rutherford has posted on this matter here can be verified by independent sources. I have never seen anything from him that could be construed as mud-slinging.

I also have observed a real degree of personal attacks on Sam, who uses his real name' by anonymous individuals, attacks that can be demonstrated to contain false information, and also a refusal to answer simple questions about Ms Curtis-Taylor's activities addressed to her and her supporters, which if satisfactorily answered with independently verifiable evidence would have closed the matter long ago. Instead, there appears to have been a campaign of deliberate confusion and I believe anyone following what is independently verifiable would know whose views hold water.

The management of the LAA appear to have behaved impeccably within the constitution, and continue to support genuine aviators.

I am not a member of the LAA, but know where my vote would be placed if I were.

F2

Last edited by Fitter2; 8th Oct 2018 at 13:22.