PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 2018 Light Aircraft Association AGM award vote
Old 8th Oct 2018, 12:28
Nige321

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by ShortfinalFred
Au contraire Mister Rutherford, it is you that has initiated and sustained this affair and you do protest too much, methinks - it can be alleged that you appear to have motives that transcend the 'search for truth' and that there is much more to this than meets the eye. It is alleged that you have, I am reliably informed, lobbied people with the most intense, ad hominem personal attacks if they do not accede to everything you want, and you have, it seems to me, sustained this thing far beyond what is reasonable, such that is has descended into a level of personal vilification that I am sure I am not alone in being uncomfortable with.
If you care to actually read the other thread you will find that it isn't Sam who initiated and sustained anything.
Read it, the whole thing was closed until TCT reopened it by bullying the LAA

There is a further reform that needs to happen then: the LAA must be stripped of its role as a regulator of light aviation.
My God, the lunatics really are running the asylum...

If there's one thing the LAA need to do it's stick to engineering and promotion and forget trophy awarding...

Oh, and Fred? (Fred who? At least we know who Sam is...) - Are you one of Tracy's foot soldiers.