PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 2018 Light Aircraft Association AGM award vote
Old 8th Oct 2018, 12:22
9 lives

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A person who has had their entire life dragged across social media ......
Tracey's entire life has not been dragged across social media!! Tracey has vigorously pushed it forward in front of herself at every possible opportunity, and apparently horribly inaccurately at that! Indeed, this very website closed the previous thread discussing her life, and Tracey's recent actions in again seeking publicity have reopened the discussion of her transgressions. The previous thread (now closed) really was discussion for the sake of discussion, THIS thread is more important, as it seems that Tracey's actions in attempting to draw attention to herself could actually do harm to the LAA membership!

If Tracey would like to thought of as a victim in this whole sorry saga, she should honour up, truthfully answer the questions asked of her, apologize for her shameless self promotion, and take a few steps back. Then, I'm certain, her life would be very much less "across social media".

In light of the passionate attention this has drawn, and the implications upon the LAA membership, I hope that word of Tracey's deceptions is spread as far and wide across social media, as she has enabled! That way, members will have a fair opportunity to consider the relevant information before they vote!

Though Sam Rutherford's information is very enlightening, I find Steve Tayor's information to be most useful in confirming my belief's of Tracey's prevarication. Not only because Steve has provided the information, but because it is not the first time this background information has been presented. These historic details fill in blanks very well, and confirm an overall trend of lies pushed out into the social media by Tracey!