PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 2018 Light Aircraft Association AGM award vote
Old 8th Oct 2018, 12:22
Sam Rutherford

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hi Fred,

I will repeat that your assumptions/allegations about me are wrong - and suggest you actually go back to the sources telling you otherwise to check.

I don't understand the "two ex-spouses" line?

I also disagree about the lack of objectivity (from me, at least). I have been entire objective throughout. Still am.

What you are calling the Rutherford Route would be better named the Curtis-Taylor route. She is the one who has been demonstrably fabricating tales throughout, I have not. This whole thing was dead and gone until she decided to resurrect it - not I.

I'm intrigued by the level of animosity you seem to hold for me, given that we've never met and you yourself accept that your position is based on hunch/hearsay.

I would ask you again to do a little more research (start with the demonstrable items such as whether I was sacked, what the court case was about), and then perhaps form your opinion of me? That would seem to be the objective way forward?

Feel free to post any more questions here, I will, as always, answer them correctly, promptly and truthfully.