PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 2018 Light Aircraft Association AGM award vote
Old 7th Oct 2018, 22:57
hoodie

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts
Originally Posted by suninmyeyes
I would be delighted if the LAA could change my mind and convince me that Tracey is fully deserving of the award.
It would be wrong of the LAA to do that, and there has been no indication that they even intend to try.

It is for Ms Curtis-Taylor to do that. Unfortunately there has been precious little effort applied to actually addressing the requested facts and people's opinions. Instead, all I see is bluster, avoidance and misdirection.

Addressing facts and opinions over the past 2 years would have been a far better use of time than instructing solicitors to gain the result she wishes, in my view.

Sadly we now see here and elsewhere LAA members attacking one another and the board, with strange conspiracy theories and envious comments about "the rich and powerful" supposedly pulling strings.

Those attacks are a far more serious outcome fro the LAA than whether or not a particular gewgaw is awarded or not.

Unfortunately the future of the Association seems to be a secondary concern in some quarters - and I don't mean solely Ms C-T.