PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Skywest New Logo - what do you think!?
View Single Post
Old 14th Oct 2003, 00:56
Stick Pusher

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cruze, if you are trying to get a bit I'll have a nibble...

I'm yet to understand why you think FNY is Alliance's aircraft? Cross-hired? I think not. Might want to get that right...

"not a clever idea to rip into the market of the company that provides a large part of your essential services.............and they are not happy with the efforts of XR." - what large part of essential service? except for FF, their is nothing QF does for XR, and as for QF not being happy about it? Where do you get that from...?

As for hotel schedules, I don't believe airlines have ever designed their schedule around what the check-in and out times are at the Sheraton, or any other hotel for that matter, the red eye being one for starters - you might want to pick up a schedule and have a read of one some day...

And people can't start a jet operation and need experience, has some merit but where do you think Impulse, and NJ's came from? or JetBlue in the States from nowhere to absolute scores or A320's...

Broome only became a monopoly when An went. 2 airlines flew in before then and I'm sure they can in the future.

7 days a week? Better service I would feel would be the answer rather than "oh please"

Well we all know your stance, (and mine) only time will tell rather than ill informed bias or bitterness... good luck with that.