PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 2018 Light Aircraft Association AGM award vote
Old 7th Oct 2018, 19:11
SATCOS WHIPPING BOY

Received 55 Likes on 28 Posts
Clareprop and Airpolice. Duplicity and blaming others has been part and parcel of the charade since the year dot.

I was not happy with the fuel contamination story for two reasons.

1. It was too convenient an answer which removed any blame from TCT/Ewald
2. That Stearman had several Go-Pro Cameras on it. They are clearly visible in the BiaB published images AND in the others I received from someone who was at Winslow. IF things had happened as TCT claimed then we would have seen footage by now. So why not?

With that in mind I contacted Winslow. Upshot is this from an e-mail I received from Orville Wiseman. I wasn't going to post it but, as you will see, Orville asked me to pass it on. I am also aware that he has asked TCT to stop with the contaminated fuel story. For the avoidance of doubt Tracey, I have many similar e-mails where I have asked direct questions and received direct answers.

Thank you for the information.

As someone that has worked tirelessly in this industry for two decades building a new start up from the ground up I take offense to her comments. I consider them to be without merit and as such to be slanderous. It would not be outside my actions to consider hiring an attorney to pursue this after I have more information. Feel free to pass that along.

Also, as the founder of an aviation company with multiple locations having dispensed over ten million gallons of aviation fuels into a variety of aircraft including military, airline, medivac, law enforcement, fire suppression, corporate and private flight operations, I take great pride in the fact that we have never has a fuel related incident or accident.

Furthermore, the aircraft sustained substantial damage making it an accident not an incident. I am going to contact the NTSB and FAA about that as well.

I will no longer tolerate being her scapegoat in all of this!
O.G. Wiseman
President & Founder

I have the e-mails, all content can be verified, there are no lies, no smoke and mirrors, just a clear statement that what TCT says happened is not what the NTSB and the fuelers say.