PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NPAS News 2018
Thread: NPAS News 2018
View Single Post
Old 6th Oct 2018, 11:20
PANews

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
I think it is unfair to blame the whole thing on Tyrone.

True he was the tool by which much had been slashed and damaged but he was not the architect of the mess.

The plan upon which his [alleged] bullying may have been based was not of his doing. That must go way back to 2012 when perhaps he was nowt but a lad. There is going to be a smokescreen laid over this and I guess he will be blamed for all and sundry when the real allegtion at his door is about good old fashioned overbearing conduct.

The plan that he wilfully imposed was that of ACPO and some Mandarins at the Home Office. If we try very hard we can recall some of the names but they were not really important or memorable people [despite their Knighthoods and QPM's dished out to them] and they were so sure of themselves after some other wide ranging critisims they now hide their activities under another title.....NPCC. Who on earth, in a supposedly sane moment chose to accept West Yorkshire as the centre of the rotary earth?

Good job The News of the World went away or we would be reading ten pages on this tomorrow! Still it was a page 22 story today so not that bad really (I bought the (Sun) paper specially to Your Honour - not my usual cup of char).