PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - 2018 Light Aircraft Association AGM award vote
Old 4th Oct 2018, 13:12
Jonzarno

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Earlier in this thread there is a justification of Ms Curtis-Taylor’s actions that she herself wrote on the LAA forum and which was subsequently posted here. It contains the assertion, amongst other things, that:

“I am not a liar”.

For the last couple of years, Ms Curtis-Taylor has been asked Three Questions that go to the heart of that assertion. Many here will be familiar with them, as is Ms Curtis-Taylor (as I said elsewhere: I have had it confirmed by a senior and well respected member of the GA community who has spoken in her favour here, that he gave them to her at my request).

I will not repost them verbatim, but if what she claims is true,then:

1. Clearly her claim in the Hearne Bay video that the flight she is describing was solo must be true (Question 1);

2. As is the claim of a solo flight on the presentation slide posted repeatedly in the original thread (Question 2)

3. She has earned the right to wear RAF wings and can tell us the basis on which they were awarded and by whom. (Question 3).

These questions remain unanswered, and cast serious doubt on what is being claimed. She has yet to explain these three apparent contradictions of her assertion and I invite her to address them, either here or in person on the floor at the LAA AGM.