PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Quality of your Instruction…
View Single Post
Old 13th Oct 2003, 22:01
PPRuNe Towers

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whirly, we've never clashed before and I see no need to now.

The thread has been a good one for the industry because it has given cause to think about perceptions of training throughout the UK both by providers and customers. It's provided extremely valuable advice for folks at what is the most vulnerable, anxious and baffling stage of their aviation journey as you found out yourself.

Phoenix has been repeatedly challenged on every significant point because we have seen enough to pretty much know the school referred to. If we can work it out so can many others, if not you.

The experience Phoenix claims simply does not tally with the reputation of the school and the instructors we believe are being referred to.

Cast your mind back and you will note we have not stepped in when some other establishments have come under intense, critical scrutiny despite legal threats. I leave you to draw your own conclusions other than pointing out the school we believe Phoenix attends does not and has never advertised with us. I'd also point out that only one moderator makes a living as an civilian flying instructor and that person is in Australia.

We wholeheartedly support the best in UK GA but we are never beholding to commercial enterprises. Should anyone view that cynically you can see the proof that we consistently maintain that policy on a scale that utterly dwarves the whole of UK and European GA.

Simply enter the words easyJet or Ryanair into our search engine. Have a look at what comes up regarding our two prime advertisers

Regards
Rob

Last edited by PPRuNe Towers; 13th Oct 2003 at 22:19.