PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ryanair Interview and Sim Assessment (merged)
Old 2nd Oct 2018, 10:48
taariq15

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
23 October Assessment?

Hi Guys,

I applied to Ryanair back in November last year never heard anything from then then all of a sudden I get a email asking if I'm still interested, I got the email couple days later to pay €55 to do the online assessment nothing too difficult there a 7 tasks which comprised of:

If you type these into youtube there are examples from cut-e ( the company who provides Ryanair the tests) of what to expect.
Spatial Orientation - NDB Cut-e
Multi-Tasking Capabilities avi Cut-e
Monitoring Ability Cut-e
Reaction Time Cut-e
Complex Control Cut-e

ATPL Question - I believe there was 30 question to answer within 10 minutes (All ATPL Subjects covered)
Video Interview - 3 Questions - Why do you want to work for Ryanair?, Why do you want to be a pilot?, What would you do if you see your captain not following SOP's

After completing online assessment 5 days later I received the email wait for a phone call

Phone call was straight forward just asked about my ATPL results, CPL, IR and what will happen next. She then proceeded to give me a date over the phone for the assessment and asked if I could attend.

So now I finally have an assessment for the 23rd October, anyone else have an assessment for the same date?

Best of Luck to everyone!!