PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - sad news Primera going under
View Single Post
Old 1st Oct 2018, 20:25
nicolai

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I was next to some Primera crew at Stansted very recently who seemed quite excited and upbeat about their upcoming rosters and variety of destinations. Really bad news for them - I hope they can find new jobs soon. For pilots, well, Titan are really needing more crew (all their work for BA has burnt through hours scarily fast) and maybe they need cabin crew too.

Bravo Tours says they are part of Primera Travel: "Bravo Tours er en del af Primera Travel. Udover Bravo Tours i Danmark har Primera Travel også Sun Tours i Danmark, Solresor i Sverige, Primera Holidays i England, Solia i Norge og Matkavekka i Finland."

So, "Bravo Tours is a part of Primera Travel. As well as Bravo Tours in Denmark, Primera Travel also has Sun Tours in Denmark, Solresor in Sweden, Primera Holidays in England, Solia in Norway and Matkabvekka in Finland". Primera Travel and Primera Holidays UK' websites are offline. The others are still online, the Finnish with a message that says (in google translation) "Airline Primera Air will go bankrupt on October 2, 2018. Tour Operator Travel continues normally. Primera Air's flights are operated unlike the original travel program by the Small Planet airline." I'm not quite sure I get the meaning there, can anyone translate the original "Lentoyhtiö Primera Air hakeutuu konkurssiin 2.10.2018. Matkanjärjestäjä Matkavekan toiminta jatkuu normaalisti. Primera Airin lennot operoidaan alkuperäisestä matkaohjelmasta poiketen Small Planet lentoyhtiöllä." ?

Originally Posted by SMT Member
For those to whom Danish might as well be a throat disease with loose grammatical rules,
Oi, I resemble that comment