PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Ben SMITH (AC’s number two) to join Air France KLM group
Old 1st Oct 2018, 11:18
Me Myself

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Well well......the end of last week and the beginning of this one are bringing their shares of news.....and I would venture calling them good news.
2of the 2 most damaging clowns in the way the airline was run.....have been given their marching papers in a typical old fashion soviet style.....praising them for their valuable......and no more indispensable service to the airline.
Next thing will be their pictures will erased and they will no doubts be forgotten.
This means I was very wrong in my previous posts in saying Ben Smith would not shake the tree.
He did and most likely, this is not finished.
OK....not very turning the left cheek kind of thing to rejoice about these poor fellows demise, but when one thinks about the mess they started and kept at, one can only rejoice.
Trust me, seen from our perspective, this is a hell of a good start and I wish, hope, this is the final breakaway from this poisonous french bureaucratic mediocrity where precisely, mediocrity, as long it keeps its mouth shut, gets rewarded.

Ben Smith is meeting the unions today and we’ll see what he has to sell, but sacking these 2 losers certainly sends the message that times are changing.
Sends to the unions but also down below, especially those in charge of the network who make a padded cell look like of a fountain of health by comparison.