PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air Update
Thread: Gulf Air Update
View Single Post
Old 1st Oct 2018, 07:52
greg47

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Gordomac

Gordo good to see you havnt lost your sense of humour. I was 1988 to 98 from the Antipides. It was a steep learning curve, but all in all they were the best company, I ever worked for and theres been a few . Not the money though. Just offended my last company im 71 so that could be it. My intolerance of stupidity hasn't improved. Do you keep in touch with any of the Arab boyos . Yaquoob Aliskari, Ismael Abdulla,Isa Abdullah, Suhail Ismael. Muhamad Al Mejeiny, Ali Alufy .I pulled an Aussie clanger being introduced to Yaquoobs wife, I shook her hand, at least I didn't try to kiss it. I realised straight away id done something wrong, he put his head in his hands . He was training me to be a Tristar captain. The sort of person most of those guys were they recognised an Aussie Yid was beyond manners and it was never discussed. He seemed to like me. I certainly did and had great respect for him.
I take it your in Cyprus. Had a great holiday there. Spent the most time in Pathos. Anyone ex GF, I may know also living there. GH living in UK, I speak to at times. I new poor Rad had passed away after being in a terrible state after a serious stroke. Your safe, multiple divorces there's nothing left for travel. Although much as I dislike travel, I have always yearned for Argentina . I knew a retired is it Aero lianas? cap and he described to me barbecuing the best steak you've ever had while your nectar is chilling in the icy stream as you bask in the barmy sunlight